GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS GeneralDownload sämtlicher Trainings
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
gio32 14.09.2021 10:04:46 UTC

I'm in since 2010 (and want to stay as long as possible :), but did the backup the following way:
- display all trainings you are interested in within Trainings-Log webpage (you may need to do that multiple times, the limit is set to 1000 trainings if I remember correctly
- store the web page
- use any editor that you know very well (I used vim) and remove everything but the trainingids. save that in a file that lists trainingids
- perform a loop of downloads in any language you want to use. here's bash with curl:
#!/bin/bash
for bla in `cat trainings.list` ; do curl -o training$bla.gpx
https://www.gps-sport.net/services/trainingGPX.jsp?trainingID=$bla\&tz=-120
; done
lahire_91 28.08.2021 17:17:54 UTC

Same for me, I'm looking for a solution to download all my trainings.
I will be grateful if someone can give me an idea.
Best regards
Clausio 02.08.2021 13:41:21 UTC

Ich bin seit 2008 dabei. Mittlerweile haben sich ca. 1400 Trainings angesammelt, ich kann sagen wo ich wann wieviel gewandert, gejoggt, geradelt oder was auch immer bin. Leider scheint diese Seite nicht mehr gepflegt zu werden, daher würde ich meine sämtlichen Trainings gerne mit möglichst vielen Zusatzinformationen bzw. aussagekräftigen Dateinamen herunterladen können. Kennt da jemand einen Weg?
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung