GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS GeneralRun GPS Folder not accessible (USB also)
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
Heraclito78 24.04.2024 00:21:51 UTC

You can access it from your device with some file managers like Fv file manager or X-plore (recommended) and Shizuku.
Shizuku acts like a daemon/server that let's you access Android/data
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=moe.shizuku.privileged.api
putsche 10.04.2024 15:48:19 UTC geändert am 10.04.2024 16:06:32 UTC

So, I tried to reinstall the app.
Uninstallation of the app -> reboot -> new installation via Google Play.
I entered all my user data and configured Run GPS, so the app is working.

BUT the folder is still not visible a) via USB-Cable. All other App folder are visible Android/data/com.blabla or de.blabla , etc. I also copied the whole folder "android/data" (60GB) to a PC and tried to search for Run GPS folder -> not visible.
My friend also has a Pixel 7A and tried to install it -> folder is visible.

Can you please assist. I normally use offline maps (> 2-5 GB) and now I do not know how to get them to the smartphone and can only use online maps. From my point of view an interface to download, delete or add tracks and maps is urgently needed to use this app.
putsche 08.03.2024 22:46:43 UTC

Thanks for feedback.
I´ll tried once again with USB on 2 different PC´s with several USB cable and the folder /Android/data/de.esymetric.rungps is not visible. (Although I can see the same path on my "old" Solid Explorer Bookmark).
Is a new installation a good next step to get access on the folder? I´ve 16 years of Run.GPS user data, but all tracks and trainings are uploaded to Run.GPS.
Tom 08.03.2024 19:26:13 UTC geändert am 08.03.2024 19:27:44 UTC

Yes that's right ... this is annoying.
This issue is discussed for instance here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/173lsrc/android_14_storage_access_framework_no_longer/

I just checked accessing the folder using USB and a PC. I found the folder and could access it:

/Android /data /de.esymetric.rungps <plus some extension depending on the Run.GPS version>

putsche 08.03.2024 14:06:05 UTC geändert am 08.03.2024 14:40:48 UTC

After last Android Update the Run.GPS Folder android/data/esymetric..... is no longer accessible. It seems to be a security feature of Android that you no longer have access to the folder by a file explorer (e.g. Solid Explorer or other tools). Google advices to use USB connection to access the folders below android/data. This seems to work for all applications but the RUN GPS folder is not visible. Can you please check if you have access? How do you handle to delete routes oder maps and to upload new tracks. Thanks for your help.

Device: Google Pixel 7a (Security patch March 2024)
Erste Seite<Seite1von1>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung