GPS-Sport ForenRun.GPS Wishlist / IdeasHeart rate integration in track (with R-R data)
Bitte einloggen, um neue Kommentare zu erstellen Foren durchsuchen
Erste Seite<Seite2von2>Letzte Seite
Hellkeeper 04.07.2013 13:14:48 UTC

Was able to find the FIT File Specs.
All information can be found here: http://www.thisisant.com/resources/fit
Hellkeeper 04.07.2013 13:04:06 UTC

unfortunately I was not able to find any sample R-R Data File Formats for Firstbeat ... I wanted to try to cenvert your RR Format into some Format which Firstbeat understands ... but did not success! :-(

Those are the supported Formats:
SDF Files
HRM Files
RRM Files
BMS Files
Holter DAT Files
IBI CSV Files
STE Files
FRWD text export Files
Firstbeat Export Files
FIT Files

Maybe you know some of those Formats?
Best would be a "combined" Format - where the RR Data and Speed etc. is contained within the File - so all Values get imported into Firstbeat ... I guess FIT would be such a Format, or am I wrong?

Andreas Schnederle-Wagner
admin786557 04.07.2013 12:19:03 UTC

Could anyone send me sample R-R files that can be imported into FirstBeat Athlete? A simple CSV format would be ideal. You can send sample files directly to info@rungps.net

Hellkeeper 03.07.2013 18:25:31 UTC geändert am 03.07.2013 18:28:23 UTC

I would also be VERY, VERY interested in the possibility to export Data to Firstbeat Athlete (http://www.firstbeat.fi/consumers/firstbeat-athlete) - any reasonable Timeframe for this Feature?

When I try to import hr-data.dat into Firstbeat - it only tells me "ungültiges R-R Dateiformat"
Anormal 14.04.2011 07:08:09 UTC

Ideally, if we could export *all* the information we could got while training and later using in other more sophisticated software, as Firstbeat, SportsTrack, etc... would be perfect.

Android screen/software is hard to be as complete and powerful as a desktop application, so, i don't expect the same functionality.

But as i said recording R-R intervals and exporting the data *into* the track, will put this software ahead of other less complete programs (as Runkeeper, Runtastic, CardioTrainer, etc...)

thanks!
WNeuetc 30.03.2011 17:55:04 UTC

First Beat Athlete Compatibility

I would also like to see this, particularly to allow import into First Beat Athlete - which has *much* more sophisticated physiologic calculation functions (and frankly, a much superior user interface).

Better yet - incorporate similar functionality into Run.GPS. There is a tremendous amount of information available - either directly or indirectly - from any HR monitor that provides R-R interval data that can be used to calculate things like respiration rate, VO2, %VO2 max and even anaerobic threshold.

If there's one glaring deficiency in Run.GPS I think it's the abject lack of important physiologic information - much of which is critical to effective training.
admin 14.03.2011 12:59:49 UTC

We'll consider integration of the TCX format for one of the next releases.

Anormal 11.03.2011 15:34:00 UTC

I have a Zephyr, but now you support Polar and this will benefit much moer users.

Right now, i've read i can get R-R data looking for a file inside the rungps folder. And also i can export track via CSV file.

Do you think you could put both of these files in one? Perfect format is TCX. This could be implemented with little job (data is already there, and written, but to separate files)

With exporting complete data any user could import tracks in any software as brilliant Sport Tracks, Firstbeat Athlete, or maybe WKO+ or Polar Pro Trainer, and do a lot of things with your own data (workout programming, workout analyzing, etc...)

Also i want to hear other user oppinions, or maybe if anyone is doing it already, how it's being made (maybe joining these files with other software?)

Thanks for considering!
Erste Seite<Seite2von2>Letzte Seite
© 2024 | Impressum | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Nutzungsbedigungen | Datenschutzerklärung | Widerruf und Rücksendung | Batterieentsorgung